It was only in 2020 when the exams seemed to go on a halt and numerous students worried about their future. But thanks to the organizing institutes for GATE 2022, the minds of millions of students are now at ease. The date of examination and official notification will be tentatively out by August 2021, and now is the time to buckle up with your preparations.
Curiosity is a virtue. If you are a learner, it’s your questions and doubts that keep you vigorous and attentive- whether it is about your life, career, future, or just the GATE examination. While appearing for one of the most significant entrance examinations in India, it is only natural to have a lot of questions on your mind. You may come across heaps of topics when preparing and planning for the upcoming exams. Fortunately, a set of GATE FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) will help cut the dread out of searching for the answers.
Keep in mind that before appearing for the exams, you must have no doubts- or it may lead to confusion regarding your exams. Candidates having uncertainties regarding the date of exams, syllabus, eligibility criteria, or any other related topic must get a hold of these FAQs ASAP to be able to appear and crack the examination.
GATE FAQs For Students and Aspirants
Before appearing for the examination, all the contenders must check the eligibility criteria. Only then will they be able to fill the form and apply for the exam in this session. Following similar queries and doubts, it is advisable for every student to check all the quintessential information regarding GATE. Here are a few for reference:
Q. I have backlogs in the qualifying exams required for GATE. Can I still apply?
Ans – Any candidate with backlogs is eligible to apply for GATE 2022, but they require your final semester mark sheet (graduation/B.Tech). The only condition applicable is that the candidate must clear that backlog before the commencement of admissions for M.Tech.
Q. Am I eligible for the exam if I completed my studies through distance education?
Ans – Yes, you can. Please check if your course and University are recognized by the AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education).
Q. How many times can a student appear for GATE? What is the age limit?
Ans – No. there is no age limit for GATE. You can appear for the exams as many times as you want.
Q. Is my provisional certificate enough if I don’t have my degree certificate for my graduation?
Ans – Yes, that will serve the purpose. According to the GATE 2022 eligibility criteria, a candidate requires any one of the following documents – professional certificate/ degree certificate/ course completion certificate/ provisional certificate/ membership certificate issued by the society or institute where you completed your last education.
Importance of FAQs
- Candidates can stay aware of any changes in the syllabus, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, and many more.
- Keeping a tab on FAQs will help in eliminating any doubts or queries that may reside in the back of your mind.
- Contenders who might not appear for the exams due to misconceptions will be able to clarify if they are actually eligible.
- It saves a lot of your time and energy on research related to the GATE papers.
- Students can stay updated in real-time and avoid any uncertainties before applying and preparing for GATE 2022.
A Few More Things To Keep In Mind
If you are a GATE aspirant, here are a few more resources other than FAQs that will help you excel in your exams:
- GATE notes, study material, and textbooks for preparation.
- GATE syllabus for the current session to specify the important topics from the notes and study materials.
- GATE mock tests, sample papers, and previous year’s notes for revision.
- A list of previous year’s GATE question papers to gauge the examination pattern.
- GATE reference materials, full forms, and articles for clarifying doubts.
Stay updated about the recent notifications and alterations regarding GATE 2022 and start preparing for it with the resources mentioned in this article. If you are willing to crack the exam, we advise you to keep in constant touch with GATE FAQs. Save your time and energy on research, and directly refer to the available information with these FAQs. Crack the GATE 2022 examination with zero hassle!