MP Government has welcomed the Online Applications for the openings of the MP Police Constable Vacancy. In any case, because of the pandemic COVID-19, the current year’s joining of the Madhya Pradesh Police would be not possible. There are 4269 posts delivered by the Madhya Pradesh Government for the MP Police Constable different openings. Therefore the aspirants are needed to go through the Official Notification before applying for the Police Constable Vacancy. If you are interested then see the necessary details like posts name, qualification, age limit, salary, test pattern, and steps to apply. In this blog, you will be able to get each and every detail.
Full Information About The MP Police Constable Vacancy
Madhya Pradesh Government has released 4269 vacancies for the post of the MP Police Constable. However, the starting process will start in the year 2021. The test date will be informed soon as the Madhya Pradesh Government declared the exam dates. Stay connected with Sarkari Results to know the important dates. We will tell you the exam dates whenever the MP government announces it. There are several posts released by the government. They are like:
- Constable- General Duty, Driver, Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Sweeper, Washerman, Mason, Burglar, Water Carrier, and Tet Khalasi.
- Head Constable- Computer.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector.
Qualification Criteria For MP Police Constable
To apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable, the candidates need to satisfy the essential qualification criteria. In the event if you satisfy these essential rules, then the interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable. The essential qualification criteria are as follows:
- Academic Standards- Cleared Intermediate/ Standard 12th from the known Institute of India. Also specialization the related trade.
- Candidate’s Age Limit sholud be in between 18 Years to 25 Years. However, there is age relaxation for the Reserved Categories as per the government guidelines.
- When the candidate belong to the General Category, they have to pay Rs 500 for Paper-I and Rs 700 for Paper-II.
- When the candidate’s belong to the OBC/SC/ST Category, they have to pay Rs 250 for Paper-I and Rs 350 for Paper-II.
- The Application Fees can be paid via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net banking and E-Challan.
- Applicants have to pay Rs 70 as an additional charge if they pay the fees through MP Online Kiosk.
- However, the Registered Citizen Users from all the categories have to pay Rs 40 as an additional charge for submitting the Online Application Fees.
- All posts of Constable will get Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 along with Grade Pay of Rs 1900.
- Head Constable(Computer) postswill get Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 along with the Grade Pay of Rs 2400.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector posts will get Rs 5200 to Rs 20,200 along with the Grade Pay of Rs 2100.
Choice Method And Exam Pattern For MP Police Constable Recruitment
Choice Method will be done in 3 phsaes or stages. It will be like:
- Written Test – there will be 2 papers that is Paper-I and Paper-II. In Paper-I, the topics are Reasoning, General Knowledge, Mental Ability and General Science. In Paperer-II, the topics is Technical Knowledge of Computer Science.
- PET(Physical Efficiency Test)- Check the following table:-
|Category||800m Race||Shot Put(3 chances)||Long Jump(3 chances)|
|Male candidates of Constable/Head Constable/Assistant SI||2 min 45 sec||19 ft.||13 ft.|
|Female candidates of Constable/Head Constable/Assistant SI||4 min||15 ft.||10 ft.|
|Ex-Employee||3 min 15 sc||15 ft.||10 ft.|
|Home guard||3 min 15 sec||17 ft.||12 ft.|
- Skill Test- In the related field or specialization.
How To Apply Online For MP Police Constable Post?
Those interested applicants who satisfy the above qualification standards can apply Online for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable. If you are eligible then you can apply online by visiting the official site of the MP. To apply online for the Police Constable Vacancy, then you have to implement some steps such as:
- First of all, the candidates need to enroll themselves by filling the important fields.
- After filling the Registration Form, the candidate’s have to pay the Online Application Fee.
- When the payment is done, then click on the Submit option.
- At last, take the print out of the Submitted Online Application Form for future use.
- This is how the candidates can apply online for this post.
All those applicants who are keen to apply for the MP Police Constable post. Then they can easily apply online for this Recruitment. To check the qualification standards, read the above listed points and check whether you are eligible for this post or not.